5. Oh I forgot the first step is toreally let go and write a story. My best stories happen when I let them.
7. In between the painting I tweak the story.At some point the story and images come alive and write themselves.
8. Scan the art, enhance color and remove the backgrounds. This is a tedious job but it must be done. BUT you can always scan in and get rid of the little painting mistakes.
9. Create a digital layout of the book and paste everything in.
10. Choose the font or hand lettering style for the book, Set up page layout.
11. Now take a deep breath and as everything is coming together think about the entire book together and write your dedication page or your hopes and dreams for readers.
12. Next is wait! Take a break. Come back with a fresh pair of eyes check for grammar, theme and appropriateness, and theme. Is the language right for the audience?
13. Analyze the characters and several rounds of editing. I get why other artists say that not every part of the process will be fun. This process is so emotional.
14. During the editing it’s always best to start a new project.
15. Once it’s all ready and in the I got this stage, prepare one last time for the publisher
-It’s a good life.