I love the color pink and it’s important to surround yourself with what you love. Love brings out the best in you. It would be very hard to help someone be their best without love. There’s this other idea that you could be living your life and all of a sunned there’s this pink tree and it’s so beautiful. This is a great tree and I’m so glad it’s in the wise trees book. I’m so excited and I can’t wait to share it.
- use a q-tip
- or the back of the paint brush to make your dots
- layer from light to dark
- mix a little pink with brown to get a perfect shade of brown
- mix a little brown with the pink and add water to get the perfect pink
- this technique would be great for painting pomegranate seeds
- have fun
- create a journal entry on lessons this project has taught me
Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible.