I haven’t painted cards for a long time. Card making is a tradition for me. Not sure how it started. I guess I simply wanted to create something fun and handmade.
Super simple acrylic painted cards
- Kraft Paper is nice to paint on.
- Use acrylic paint in festive colors.
- Deviate with an uncommon color like pink or neon green
- Good idea to test different brushes in both size and texture
- Dots are simple and fun
- This is good to create textures and practice painting…yeah I took a class with Ana Victoria Calderon
- Oh I have an idea to paint hearts for Valentine’s Day
- Love it
- I do need practice with watercolor.
-there are no impossibilities