You walk as you always do and then all of a sudden there it is–a PINK TREE. Ideas and creativity are like this.
I’ve been reading a few books on creativity and listening to artists talk about their experiences. It’s the pink tree in a park full of green trees that becomes the purple cow– Seth Godin’s purple cow.
I believe that every person in the world is a pink tree in a field of green ones. It takes courage because who knows what “they” will think. Ideas are pink trees too. They happen but I ask myself, Have I have really been aware? This an interesting idea. I want to explore and express tis notion with my art.
This book is amazing. I have seen it many MANY times before. After many times of thinking abut how much I love the book cover I finally am reading it. I mean there it was, always being a pink tree.
I am so glad this tree is in the book. Now that I think of it maybe this tree could make the cover?
- It’s good to let loose with an idea to see what happens.
- I just did what I wanted splattering the paint here and there
- oh wow what a relief that was
- curiosity thrives on change and creatives need change
- take a big brush and dip it in various tones of pink
- let your eyes do the painting
- layer from light to dark
- make sure in between layers dry
- This is a nice addition to the wise trees book.
-Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible