What stands out this year:
- Eric Carle Art with the students at Lee. This is by far is the best experience ever. Maybe I should turn this experiene into a book? I must. Who knows how many times I have had this idea and its not going anywhere.
- Watching and creating with the students at Magnolia Anex
- Hearts collection I worked on for redubbble. I’ve negelected this and will return. Pick up my journal and explore for a couple of months to build momentum for my love book? I think so?
- I enjoyed getting personal with the notes to self.
- I’m getting better with creating and DRAWING
- This year I’ve casually told others that I am an author and talk for hours about me. Bless them all for listening. It wasn’t hours but I found others who feel the same way. Somehow we found each other.
- other notes to self
- Tree collection for this holiday season
Tomorrow I’ll post some of my favorite projects. Some of them aren’t pretty but they are nevertheless BEAUTIFUL.