I am not happy with this tree. I knew better. How could I not mix up the perfect brown?
SO I repainted over it. I had to make it work and I may have…
I’m not liking the dark areas, especially the left corner. I do love the idea. If there’s time I will repaint this exact tree.
- use green and orange to make the perfect brown
- Why did I mix the wrong color? Maybe It’s time to clean my palette?
- more contrast
- add more blue
- test out other brushes
- an angle brush works good
- do I want to have leaves go in all directions?
- It’s great to paint with a brush any other way except for the “right way””
- Wait I should try this exercise?
I realize that all of my trees are whimsical. I question why I painted all the trees without dirt or grass–except for a few.
I thought about changing this but why should I. Maybe it brings home the idea that each tree is valuable. That individual value has to come first before the worldly value comes. YEESSS. I knew curiosity had a reason. We are almost done.
There are no impossibilities