I thought to replace this tree
But why not keep it. Let’s see–let me work on the writing for this.
Then theer’s this tree. Not enough WOW.
I had been out and about when there it was, the biggest tree and beautiful too. I thought,”That’s it! That has to be the final tree I paint.
With help from my drawing class I painted the form.
But now that I think of it, I like this tree too. I don’t know why I second guess myself. I have to stop doing this, otherwise I will fall in the trap of it’s not good enough. I will stop that right now.
I’ll go back and continue working on this tree. This is a big powerful tree but I need to make a few changes…
- I used a little too much orange when mixing the brown
- keep working on form
- use the clone tool to fix the left side of the tree
- maybe I should have used a thinner brush?
- yeah add some more leaves
- I realize now that I focused on the image A LOT side by side as I was painting and that put pressure on me. I should have just created freely after studying the tree.
- the color and the form of the 1st step tree is beautiful
Time to get painting.
I can’t believe the stuff I painted these past few days. God it feels so good. Thank you.
-Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible