There were times when I had this idea emerge and I’d go with it no questions asked.
AND then there were times when I had doubts and fear. That kind of quiet can be hard. The best part of having a quiet place is that you decide on positive or negative vibes.
Having a quiet place…YOUR QUIET PLACE allows you to notice when you do both and think about it. Then you create your masterpiece. Sometimes there’s no quiet place and you still manage to have this idea. That’s when you know you really have to go with it. BUT you need that peace and quiet place to take your time and flow with the idea–nurture it.
Yeah working on my book has certainly given me this perspective on having a place. I mean yes inspiration literally happens anywhere. In a room full of noise you can suddenly have an idea. This still represents a quick quiet place in your mind. You can physically set your self in the right place that will allow your creativity to flow. Either one and both at times are awesome.
- I really like taking these few days a week to reflect on my book project and what I’ve learned in the process.
- Rearrange my posting schedule and see what works best.
- I’m thinking Monday, Tuesday and Friday.
- Monday and Tuesday are for thoughts are things
- Fridays will still be fun Fridays and WAIT what project and I working on this week?
- Mireya you’ll figure it out and now it’s time to go work on your bright idea to hand write each and EVERY word for the wise trees book.
-Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible