this week I have been working on lots of side projects, got a new painters pen and am working on a collaboration project. I did finish editing most of the trees for the wise trees book.
BEAUTIFUL trees inspired this book. This book is a reminder to always follow your curiosity and imagination. All trees were created with tempera paint, watercolor, ink, crayons, cotton swabs and other ordinary objects that create extraordinary trees.
Have you ever been curious about all the trees in the world? I have! Each one is a sight to be seen. Roxy loves them like bears love honey. I love them best on a day that’s breezy and sunny.
Yes I think this is going to work. One page and 32 or so to go. Working out so many details for the book like, fonts, layouts and edit a few dozen more times. I may add some more trees…who knows.
- use a simple.33 cents sponge craft brush
- customize the brush bu cutting in strips and gluing it in different directions.
- mix up the perfect tempera with acrylic or did I use acrylic?
- create contrast by leaving white spaces hear and there
- layer with darker tones for even more contrast
- draw Roxy as cute as she really is
Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible.