Oh yeah this is another tree for the WISE TREES Book. I have the process down and just about finished with the pesky business of creating digital files all ready to create the first draw of the entire book. Feels good and come to think of it, this tree sums up the experience. To create this book I have to bare down to ME, my imagination and let curiosity run wild. Or is it the other way around?
- crayola oil pastels.
- watercolor paint for the leaves.
- combination of tan and brown. Mix in a little of each color with a little brown to create unified tones throughout.
- layered with light and then dark. Hey this is becoming a pattern…a style.
- love this idea and this just seems to be illuminating and radiates the intended message.
- Note to self…just paint and play because that’s when the magic happens.
Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible.