One of the last trees I painted for the wise trees book. I created this tree from an actual tree in my home town.
- use a size 10 round brush or bigger
- use the prettiest pink you can find
- mix that pink with a little brown for the perfect shade of brown
- apply the paint in transparencies of pink.
- start with the lightest color and work up to the hue
- take the brush and mix the paint the water and spatter here and there
- flatten some of the splatters to make cool shapes
- fun shapes will happen
It’s time to scan images, remove backgrounds and work on layout.
Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible.