I have been thinking about the wise trees book and holding it in my hand. I painted and messed up, started again and repeated the process until I decided to just paint. That has allowed me to paint amazing trees.
Yes this page makes so much sense.
There you are walking along and all of a sudden there it is, a pink tree…
- mix-up color using tempera, acrylic and just mix the perfect pink
- maybe use a little watercolor paint with water and mix that with the paint above so the paint isn’t as thick.
- then test out the paint color
- mix a little of the pink with the brown to create an awesome brown tone for the tree trunk (I did mix up an awesome pink.)
- then use the Qtip and paint
- just have fun and add the flowers
I am having so much fun and Earth day seems like a great time to release my book. Sounds Good,
Imagine all the impossibilities that are possible.